Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Welcome to the Rotohog Blog

This blog is dedicated to the new fantasy game Rotohog. I'll be posting strategy tips, as well as some news and gossip about the game. My only affiliation with the folks at Rotohog is that they will be posting some articles I write here and at my other blog The Waiver Wire and that they've set up a referral program with some incentives for bloggers.

Like the Waiver Wire, 1/4 of anything I earn from this blog will be donated to Save the Children.

If you haven't already registered for Rotohog, you owe it to yourself to do so immediately. When you register, please put 'waiverwire' (without the quotes) in the referral code field. I will get credit for the referral, and ultimately Save the Children will benefit. Once you're registered join The Waiver Wire league for some friendly competition.

No comments: