Monday, March 12, 2007

Workaround

For those of you who (like me) have been having a problem accessing the Rotohog web site...good news. They know about the problem, and while the full solution is currently out of their hands (needs to be taken care of by their service provider), they are currently working on a 'workaround' to give us access to the site in the meantime.

Also, if anyone does their Rotohog draft early, I'd love to hear whatever feedback on it you can share with us...did it go smoothly, what kinds of strategies did people seems to use, etc.

2 comments:

simmonsb said...

The draft went great. There were lots of bargains throughout the draft, and many good players left after the draft. My plan going in was to draft some up-in-coming players like prince fielder and buy some established performers like Jose Reyes. For pitchers i took cheap starting pitching with great upside and drafted established closes and a few risky ones too. Hopefully i will be able to cash in on some of these players in the future.

NoPepperGames said...

simmonsb, if at all possible, could you e-mail me? I have a few questions for you. My e-mail is on my blog. nopeppergames (a) gmail (dot) com